Please take some time to review and read carefully our terms and conditions.
1. Our terms and conditions serves as a contract between you and our company.
2. By availing our services, you agree to the terms and conditions.
3. However, we prefer to work on customer satisfaction and merit rather than tie you into
1. Polar Cleaning is to provide cleaning services to the address provided by you, the client.
2. The cleaning services will be done in accordance to the your job order. If you wish to add,
change the job order, or if you require extra days our hours, please let us know in advance.
3. Our staffs and operators are professional, friendly, honest, reliable. We also have extensive in
– house training for all our carpet cleaning and general cleaning operators.
4. If you are not happy with the assigned operator, you are entitled to change operators. Please
contact us immediately.
5. You are also entitled to have the same operator to clean your property. We try to maintain a
high level of consistency, which works for both parties. Your cleaner gets to know you and your
property. Likewise you get to know your cleaner and how they work. From experience we know
this is beneficial especially for you.
1. The price we quote over the phone is the price for the basic cleaning providing your property is
in a reasonable condition.
2. Any extra and additional task you require is subject to additional cost.
3. You will also be informed on all costs involved in the cleaning. This will ensure you that there
will be no hidden cost.
4. We accept cash, master card or visa card. However, there will be a surcharge for credit card
INSURANCE AND GUARANTEE
1. All our operators are insured for accidental damages of up to 10 million dollars.
2. You will also get a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
CONDITIONS OF GUARANTEE
Polar Cleaning guarantee will not be applicable in a situation where:
1. The customer has failed to follow instruction or recommendation given by the service provider.
2. The customer has not made payment in full for the Goods and/or Service has been supplied.
3. The customer has failed to abide by the terms and conditions.
4. There is damage to the property, areas to be clean are not cleanable and there are permanent
stains on any fabric.
5. The defect or fault has occurred from negligence of the customer after cleaning.
6. If customer has failed to notify defects within forty eight (48) hours of any alleged defect, or
failure to fulfill the quote from the date of Goods and/or Service delivery in writing.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
1. The customer shall be responsible for making any necessary arrangements (including but not
limited to arranging furniture to a safe place, electricity connections, hot water connections,
access to the property) to take delivery of the Goods and /or Services.
2. Delivery of the Goods and / or Services to any third party nominated by the customer,
(including carriers), is deemed to be delivery to the customer for the purposes of this agreement.
3. Polar Cleaning fail to deliver all or part of the Goods and/or Services, Polar Cleaning shall not
be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the customer, or any o the customers agents,
related companies, or contractors.
4. The failure of Polar Cleaning to deliver Goods and/or Services shall not entitle either party to
treat this contract as being cancelled.
1. No refund claims will be considered once the service has been completed and the team has
vacated the property unless otherwise stated by us.
2. All services are considered provided to a standard the customer would expect unless otherwise
stated by the customer within 48 hours of the service being conducted. All complaints will be
investigated and a resolution will be made to the satisfaction of the customer or a standard we
3. The customer must agree to allow a re-clean or an inspection of any work deemed
unsatisfactory before he/she arranges a third party to conduct services.
4. If damage has been proven to be caused by us and we have been informed within 24 hours,
we will either repair the item or if the item cannot be repaired we will compensate with the items
current cash value.
5. We recommend that all items of special value (either monetary or sentimental) are to be put
away and/or not cleaned during the service.
6. We may request access to a property where a problem has occurred within 24 hours of the
service to investigate in an attempt to come to a resolution.
7. We advise not to place any furniture on a carpet that is not 100 % dry and shall not be liable for
any damage this may cause.
8. We are not responsible for any existing damage to the customer’s property that is not able to be
cleaned or repaired by our technicians using standard methods of practice.
9. The technicians should be allowed to take photographic proof of the damaged areas/items.
10. We are fully insured and covered for every job we agree to take.
11. Our team will do their best to clean kitchen appliances but please note that if they have not
been regularly cleaned or there is some existing damage, we are not liable for items that cannot
be cleaned using standard methods.
12. If you require your fridge/freezer to be cleaned, you are responsible for emptying and defrosting
it in advance.